The DiveAssure association offers the diving community the best diving accident and dive-travel programs, including the Diamond – the only comprehensive dive-travel program available in the United States. As an established leader in diving accident medical coverage and travel protection, DiveAssure is dedicated to providing the best care for its members. All DiveAssure programs are primary and include 24/7 travel and medical emergency assistance services.
DiveAssure offers both certified divers – either on a diving vacation or when diving locally, and diving students, a variety of programs designed to meet their needs. Open water students can register right away for any of the annual programs or choose Student Membership and upgrade to one of the DiveAssure annual programs upon certification.
We know diving. We know insurance.
Based on over a decade of service dedicated exclusively to diving insurance and with the expertise gained through the insurance of hundreds of thousands of divers, you are guaranteed the best available programs – designed specifically for divers. Should you require our help with claims or emergencies you will find out that our dedication and knowledge of diving and dive-travel makes a significant difference.
DiveAssure and the Duke
DiveAssure and the Duke Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Environmental Physiology have joined efforts to provide divers with better care and knowledge. This relationship assists Duke in diving safety research and enhances the services offered to DiveAssure members.
The Duke Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Environmental Physiology is the Southeast’s regional referral center for hyperbaric medicine. It is the only hyperbaric facility in North Carolina accredited by the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society and the first in North America to receive accreditation "With Distinction." Its physicians are board certified in the specialty of hyperbaric medicine.
At your service
As a DiveAssure member you have at your service a friendly and attentive call center hotline. Both our own staff, as well as the emergency Travel Guard team, work in cooperation with Duke’s dedicated team of hyperbaric physicians to ensure the highest level of attention and service in case of diving accident and/or emergency evacuation.
Non-Insurance membership Services and benefits
Non-insurance membership benefits are available to all DiveAssure members including the following:
- DiveAssure store.
- Access to hoptheshops.com - Cybermall featuring over 100 high quality e-tailers and stores with special discounts and features.
- CarPerks- Dealer network offering discounts on auto purchases
- Car rental discounts - Special savings at Alamo, Hertz, Avis, or National.
- Magazine subscription discount - Savings on virtually all popular titles, includes gift subscriptions, renewals, and transfers.
- Internet access services - Discounts on unlimited dial-up access to the Internet.
- Powernet global - Long distance rate of 5.9 cents per minute state to state, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Travel club - Discounts on business and leisure travel; includes air travel, cruises, and motorcoach tours.
- Vitamin and nutritional supplement discounts - 15% discount on a wide range of products.
- Pre-paid legal services - Receive affordable, quality legal protection for just pennies a day.
- United van lines moving discount - 45% or more on interstate, competitive pricing on intrastate and local as well.